 Space / 11559
Re: New fighter from the Cydonia Starfighter R&D Labs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 19:54:21 GMT

Nice, original design - I like!

        ~ Tom

http://www.calpoly.edu/~tsciorti/lego.html
lego: sp[cl+++(6891)] moc+++(a1-f) yb77

Alexander Johnston <Areas-4@excite.com> wrote in message

It's called the Star Hammer.  I know it's been 4 months since I added
anything, but I got caught up in a few of my other interests.  Anyway, • it's
a space supiriority fighter armed with 8 Mark IV missles and 4 heavy • plasma
cannons.  It has a crew of 2 and it is fairly quick.  It'a maneuverability
is average and it goes for 37,500 credits.

One more thing.  The morale of the CSRDL's staff started to drop when it • got
really tired of the plain, dead, desert-like landscape on Mars.  To • increase
productivity, the CEO of the CSRDL (namely me!) decided to move the entire
project back to Earth.  To be more spacific, Pacifica.  The CSRDL will now
be known as the PSRDL.  The Pacifica Starfighter R&D Labs.