 Space / 11522
    Re: Pics! Can it be? —Tony Hafner
   (...) Both of these are wonderful models, and I like your pilots. I never liked either of those torsos very much, but now I see the problem is that I hadn't seriously considered putting more appropriately-colored arms on them. The ReefSpeeder (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pics! Can it be? —Steve Runnels
   (...) I like to mix and match my minifigs. I'll have to upload some pics of my currect space 'lineup'. I've got some really neat pilots that haven't been used in anything yet. ;) (...) Heh, actually haveing the cockpit *open* was an afterthought, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)