 Space / 1152
  Re: Futuron Mini-figs (was Re: Lego-Direct)

Tim, (...) Well, I think this thread started out wishing for the impossible, so I put up my impossible wish. I would be happy with another 20 so or each, but since it is impossible, lets go for the big numbers! :) I always wanted to build a really (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Futuron Mini-figs (was Re: Lego-Direct)

(...) Yeah....what I would do with truckloads of Lego, and some professional film equipment and a masterful crew ;) (...) Yeah, I'd do that in a heartbeat. (...) up minifigs in ranks and they fall over like that?? -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Futuron Mini-figs (was Re: Lego-Direct)

To All (Especially Brad Justus), I have received a very special order (At least to me) of Futuron sets, where I got from Matt Chiles set sales page. (URL) have been looking for Futuron sets for awhile, and to get these MISB is not only phenomenal, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Futuron Mini-figs (was Re: Lego-Direct)

Heck, I think I have at least a dozen Futuron minifigs of various colors at home awaiting going up on a future Minifig Trade/Sale page. Of course, I'm debating keeping them, they'd making an interesting Race Team ;-) (...) | Please do not associate (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)