 Space / 11478
Re: The Omega Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 02:31:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
WOW!!! That ship has great design!
Thanks!

Since I don't know *anything* about B5, I gotta ask a few questions.
tee hee

1. Are the red circle missile tube covers/"lids"?
I think so, never saw them used though.

2. What kind of cannons does the ship use? Particle Accelerator? Laser?
Energy weapons. Dunno what kind. But almost all are forward/reverse based.
Some are pulse cannons, to shoot in all directions at fighters and such.

3. Is the rotating section used by crew taking a break from zero-g duties?
Yes. in Babylon 5, humans dont have Artifical Gravity. All the other races do...

4. Does the ship have a hanger? How big is it?
It does, it holds a squadron of Starfuries IIRC

5. What's the max. crew size?
Dunno.

6. What kind of engines are those? FTL?
They are FTL, they open a jump-point and traverse through hyperspace.

7. How big is the ship?
500m-1km long. dunno exactly. can find out all info most likely if ya want it.

Rick