 Space / 11476
Re: The Omega Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 01:13:11 GMT

"Rick Hallman" <legodude725@removeaol.com> wrote in message
news:GM4Lq5.9DE@lugnet.com...
I am working on a Babylon 5, Omega-Class Destroyer. :) LMKWYT and/or
constructive feedback. I have been told this isn't quite right. Let's make
it right. :)

Rick

It's coming along nicely... in case you need some more reference pictures,
here's a rather nice scratchbuilt (non-Lego) model by Dave Windham:

http://www.starshipmodeler.com/b5/td_omega.htm

"Give me ramming speed!"

--
Cheers,