 Space / 11456
11455  |  11457
Subject:
my space site down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 16:49:43 GMT

HELP,
is this true?
is my site unreachable?

plz email panarchy23@yahoo.com

w/ your state and if u can reach http://lego.panarchy.com (y/n)

thx much
-paul

p.s. hoverthing contest keeps running until i get this resolved :-)

In lugnet.space, Dave Johann writes:
As I look for Pauls site: http://lego.panarchy.com/
I get the reply: Unknown Host

That's a shame since I was finally able to upload my last two contest
entries once @home got off their collective ____ and fixed the problems
we've been having all day here in L.A.

All of my entries can be found at:

http://members.home.net/legomecha/lego/spacehoverthing.html

including the entry that just wasn't to be photographed in time: Aerie. This
one will be up later in the week as I plan to keep building hoverthings even
without a contest. Oddly enough, I have another three finished models, but I
had no time to take pics this week, so I guess they just will have to show
up at the LUGOLA meeting next weekend.

-Dave Johann
LUGNET Member #524