 Space / 11451
Re: Hoverthing Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 20:40:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Johann writes:
As I look for Pauls site: http://lego.panarchy.com/
I get the reply: Unknown Host

Paul hosts his site at his home, so I'd bet the problem lies with his ISP,
cause we all know there is no such thing as a reliable broadband provider
these days...

Hopefully paul can get it fixed, whatever the problem is...

That's a shame since I was finally able to upload my last two contest
entries once @home got off their collective ____ and fixed the problems
we've been having all day here in L.A.

All of my entries can be found at:

http://members.home.net/legomecha/lego/spacehoverthing.html

Ooh. Neato. That quad one is spiff-aye And that truck is neat. We dont get
many of those..

Nice werk!

including the entry that just wasn't to be photographed in time: Aerie. This
one will be up later in the week as I plan to keep building hoverthings even
without a contest. Oddly enough, I have another three finished models, but I
had no time to take pics this week, so I guess they just will have to show
up at the LUGOLA meeting next weekend.

Doh. Oh well :-/

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net