 Space / 11438
    Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Damien Guichard
   (...) intricate story that seems to be logically conducted by some elementary principle(s) to be freely unveiled by the reader. To be read many times. I wish some day I can do my own lego comic too. I have already written a few chapters and modelled (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Joel Kuester
   (...) dis-jointed right now, but I promise that everything comes together very soon. There is a lot of backstory that isn't shown because I wanted to make the story more mysterious and focus on the main characters more than anything else. I hope (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Damien Guichard
   (...) Yes, it works, the mystery is seductive. The reader knows little. That makes the characters very engaging. Because these poor minifigs have so sparse knownledge! And they miss so unique occasions to communicate! Hurry up, minifigs! When you (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)