 Space / 11414
    Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Jon Palmer
   This was more or less my bedtime story last night : ) Stuff I like: -Like Mark I loved the space suit. Nice use of the R2 body. -Great use of white outs that take over when your lego backdrobs stop -I love the way you lit up the inside of the space (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Jon Palmer
     Oh yeah I also liked how the nun said, "I'm not going to freak on you." More nuns should talk like this. : ) -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My website - (URL) BrickBay Store - (URL) Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online! —Joel Kuester
   (...) thank you! The whole lighting thing happened cuz I realized you couldn't see anyone's face inside the suits in the darkness! I played around with brightening them up and it looked lit from the inside, so I kept it since I thought was kinda (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)