 Space / 11379
Re: It's been a while...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 20:55:25 GMT

http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/tinybase/index.html

I like the use of the belville phone and skeleton arms -- that's a very
clever micro ship!!!

Thank you very much, and thanks to everyone else as well.  It's fun to use
weird parts.  I'm thinking of trying to make minifig-scale ships that are
equivalents of some of those.

So, like, what kind of drugs do you take, Tony?

I have 5 kids, so sleep deprivation is my only excuse.  I'm sure everyone
from time to time has had the 4am
"giggling-hysterically-at-nothing-because-you-can't-think" syndrome... I'm
like that every other day.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com