 Space / 11362
Re: It's been a while...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 04:13:49 GMT

"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message
news:GL4I2p.DnI@lugnet.com...
...since I posted any space creations.  I thought I'd fallen completely
under the influence of the mind-control devices of the Evil Train Fiends,
rendering me a brainless babbling fool, a so-called "train-head".  But • their
hold loosens...

Welcome back!! Not reading the train groups a lot, the most recent post I
saw by you was in .castle.  For a while there I thought we lost you. ;-)

Here's a tiny scale space station with a few ships:
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/tinybase/index.html

Excellent! Nanofig space stations rock!  I love all the little ships.  Lots
of great ideas here.  Kudos to building the ships with a limited supply of
pieces. I know that can be a challenge.

-Jon