 Space / 11207
  9/17/2001 site update

Saturday was my birthday, and I had intended to update my site with several models. Unfortunately, one of my co-workers (and boss's wife) passed away Friday due to cancer. My weekend was taken up with these two events, which didn't leave much time (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 9/17/2001 site update

Wow! The "Odin" is wonderful Travis! Mmm... I love the small shape, and the awesome cockpit. The fuel tank (if it is one?) in the back is great too. This is definitely the type of craft I would like to build in the future. Hope to see more Space (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: 9/17/2001 site update

(...) Happy belated birthday Travis! (...) The Odin rules! I love the the two side bulges, very cool, and the use of the tiles makes it look sort of like a old world war one tank, like this, (URL) I really like the overall shape and attention to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 9/17/2001 site update

Thanks, Mladen. I was very pleased with the way this turned out. Now that you mention it, I think the cylinder will be a fuel tank. On a side note, after seeing your Tortoise mecha, I decided that I needed to try a more varied color scheme. The (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: 9/17/2001 site update

Thank you for the birthday wish. I'm glad you like the Odin. Its resemblance to a tank (sort of) never occurred to me. That was a interesting observation you made. Travis Dickinson (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 9/17/2001 site update

(...) Cool! I'm glad I "inspired" you! ;-) (...) Hehe... Can't wait to see them! (...) Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)