 Space / 11207
11206  |  11208
Subject:
9/17/2001 site update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 06:57:50 GMT

Saturday was my birthday, and I had intended to update my site with
several models.  Unfortunately, one of my co-workers (and boss's wife)
passed away Friday due to cancer.  My weekend was taken up with these
two events, which didn't leave much time for rendering images.

I've added a dragon (hence the cp to .castle) and a military craft
called the Odin.

LMKWYT

Travis Dickinson
home.sc.rr.com/sivar/