 Space / 11222
Re: 9/17/2001 site update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 04:05:38 GMT

Thank you for the birthday wish.

I'm glad you like the Odin.  Its resemblance to a tank (sort of) never
occurred to me.  That was a interesting observation you made.

Travis Dickinson

Geordan Hankinson wrote:

In lugnet.space, Travis Dickinson writes:
Saturday was my birthday, and I had intended to update my site with
several models.  Unfortunately, one of my co-workers (and boss's wife)
passed away Friday due to cancer.  My weekend was taken up with these
two events, which didn't leave much time for rendering images.

Happy belated birthday Travis!

I've added a dragon (hence the cp to .castle) and a military craft
called the Odin.

The Odin rules! I love the the two side bulges, very cool, and the use of
the tiles makes it look sort of like a old world war one tank, like this,

I really like the overall shape and attention to detail, great work Travis,

-Geordan-

LMKWYT

Travis Dickinson
home.sc.rr.com/sivar/