 Space / 11164
  Ugh, help me identify this part please!

2 brick (6 plate) tall black or light grey by 2 studs wide by 4 studs long, studs stick out from both sides of the brick on the longer axis. The black one came with the smaller Spyrius robot, and I'm not sure where I got the grey ones, but they (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ugh, help me identify this part please!

I believe you mean Part #2434 "Brick 2 x 4 x 2 with Stud on Sides" (URL) King LugNet #665 Jordan <aurora_@mac.com> wrote in message news:GJC0up.A18@lugnet.com... (...) long, (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ugh, help me identify this part please!

(...) light grey from the pod bucket, but you've been able to get one or two in several freestyle buckets in recent years and in 6190 Shark's Crystal Cave (in blue!). I love those pieces--they're perfect for SNOTbuilding! (And yes, they are (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ugh, help me identify this part please!

(...) 1 also comes in set 6454 Countdown Corner, it's done in blue, one (?) of the aquazone sets had some in yellow I think too, I find them too large for SNOT, espeically since you have to give i stud length leeway on the other side cuz of the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)