 Space / 1107
Re: Website Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:57:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Mladen Pejic wrote:
BTW Do
you watch Roughnecks: Chronicles of the Starship Troopers? It's a CGI show
based on Robert A. Heinlein's Starship Troopers Novel.

Hmmm, loved the book, hated the previews for the movie.  That's about as far
as I've gotten...  :-,

Is Roughnecks a weekly show?  Do you know where I might find it in the U.S.?

Cheers,
- jsproat

Change is good, but you can't keep it in your pockets forever.

Yeah, it's actually a daily show here in Canada. It's on Fox (well actually
BKN, which is some cartoon network that Fox airs in the morning at 7:30am), so
check your local listings. The only reason why I mentioned it was because I
take it your a fan of Robert A. Heinlein and sci-fi. The show has really cool
spaceship designs totally different than the movie and I hear other people say
it is closer to the novel than the movie (I wouldn't know, never read a Robert
A. Heinlein novel, yes another disgrace). Search on the net for pictures,
Jeremy, the ships are not to be missed. ;-)By any chance have you seen any of
the Patlabor movies (yes, I know, another "have you seen..." question).

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm