 Space / 1089
Re: Website Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 03:36:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Pat Justison writes:
Great stuff!  I really like the Spidertank.  It is a very original
design that looks like it could really fit into a lot of SciFi worlds.
Plus it has a cool sounding name.  Keep up the good building (or
CADing).  I'll add a link to your site in my links section when I get
home tonight.

Pat J

Mladen Pejic wrote:

I have just updated with 3 new models: Light Assault Mech, Dropship,
Spidertank. The Download section is still not complete. :-(
Please LMKWYT!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

Wow! Thanks, Mark and Pat! Yes those are Star Wars joints. Mark says it looks
like the robot from from Ghost From The Shell, but I have never seen it (yes a
disgrace, I know), the inspiration actually came from Patlabor 2 (did I mention
how much I love the Patlabor Movies!!!). In the beginning of the movie you get
to see a really cool fight between a group of Mechs and a Spider-like tank.
After I saw the movie the design for the leg just developed in my sleep (for
all of you who don't know most of my design ideas come to me in my sleep) and I
couldn't wait to build it in real life. Well anyway, that's more than you
wanted to know about me I bet... so I'll just shut up... na' BTW Pat you are an
inspiration for mini-fig scale my 'man! Keep up the
great/excellent/cool/terrific/inspiring work.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

Do you guys think I should lay off the parenthesis, excalmations,
and adverbs?...