 Space / 1103
    Re: Geological Survey Vehicle —Ed T. Toton III
   Pretty cool.. I love seeing interesting exploration vehicle designs.. I'm curious what it would have looked like completed.. Would the yellow stripe have been at about the mid-level on it? -- -Bones- = (URL) = NecroBones Enterprises Duane Hess wrote (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Geological Survey Vehicle —Duane Hess
   (...) Yes. The stripe is near the top level of the first floor. I intended for the second floor to be solid black. The front section, ahead of the articulation joint, was completed at one story. It had a pilot, co-pilot and two operations stations. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)