 Space / 11015
  I.S.S. Urania

The I.S.S. Urania, humankind's first FTL ship to explore the local area systems. It found 36 star systems, of which 21 had habitable planets. Unfortunatly, 3 years after it was set sail, it was destroyed over Sirus II. (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I.S.S. Urania

(...) I really do like the look of this ship and your other NEF creation-- they have that fragile, framework look while still having a nice meaty core and just enough asymmetry to give them that "we *had* to put it there" (functionalist) feel to it. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I.S.S. Urania

(...) That's what I was going for, was a NEF idea. Everything is modular and can 'break' off to form a Comunications satellite, a lifepod, etc. (...) Err, what do you mean? (...) OOps!!!! ;-) My partner in crime has been off-line since he moved so (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)