 Space / 1101
Re: 6923 instruction oddities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:34:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steve Bliss wrote:

In lugnet.space, Paul Mison wrote:

Are your instructions the same as Brickshelf's?

Except for the instruction part number (see my original), yes. (In other
words the steps are identical.). Interestingly, the version of 6923 on
the 6710 (baseplate) packaging also has the hinge:
-> http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/space/set/pic-6710-1.html

It's a bit tricky to see from here. I might scan in a closeup if anyone
wants one.

I think the 1x1 should just sit on the shoulder of the pin, so the antenna
assembly can spin freely.

Right. That's the way I have it now, and it rattles just a bit, but I
can live with that. Any ideas why it sits too 'low'? Does yours spin
freely above the crane?

Try <http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2432.gif>

Yes, that's it. I wouldn't have guessed that name but it's obvious now.

cheers :: paul