 Space / 10887
Re: HoverThing Contest - email entries and rules clarification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 16:38:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:

there is a typo in the RULES post:

3) canopies must open (i.e. no 'glass' that encloses the fig(s))

should say

3) canopies must BE open (i.e. no 'glass' that encloses the fig(s))

I'm not trying to be anal (or a lawyer) or anything, but is
this one okay then?:

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=10867
(an awesome MOC, BTW!)

Isn't saying "canopies must be open" meaning the same as
"canopies are not allowed"?  I'm guess I'm confused...

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada