 Space / 10886
Re: MOC: Enterprise, NX-01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 16:34:02 GMT

In lugnet.build, Sid Mark Dinsay writes:

As for FUT groups: What are they?  Sorry to be so ignorant!  :D

Sorry about going acronym on ya there, not very helpful I know.
FUT = "Follow-Up To".

When you made your original post, you set it up like this:

Newsgroups:
  lugnet.announce