 Space / 10888
Re: HoverThing Contest - email entries and rules clarification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 16:45:40 GMT

I'm not trying to be anal (or a lawyer) or anything, but is
this one okay then?:

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=10867
(an awesome MOC, BTW!)

Heh, I knew I forgot to mention something in my post. I aksed paul if it was
ok before I posted, and he siad it was okay. Said something about no
glass... BTW, thanks :-)

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

Isn't saying "canopies must be open" meaning the same as
"canopies are not allowed"?  I'm guess I'm confused...

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada