 Space / 10866
Re: New interface for Jain's Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 21:07:25 GMT

Can you please update these links to my ships?

Valour: http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Valour.htm

Elephant: http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Elephant.htm

BTW nice new interface. I don't really like the background though, it's not
easy on the eyes. :-(

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
...Jain's Guide, the premier guide to the fighting men, women, and equipment • of
the sector announces a new update to the user interface. Version 11.7.33.2.2
promises to be more user friendly than ever. See the new interface at
www.wildbrick.com or www.wildlink.com/lego/jain or even jains.has.it!

...Jain's also now includes an interactive sector map that provides a visual
overview of the political and military factions in the sector.

...Finally, Jain's announces a plan to bring unity (either through peace or • war)
to our disparate universes. For information on Joint Universe Planning see
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=10389. For plot seed #1 see
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=10443
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com