 Space / 10764
10763  |  10765
Subject:
New Confed Fleet Animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 07:01:04 GMT

Please check out my new animation of a Confed task group as filmed by a
stealth probe as it passes near by.  I still need to work in a starfield and
some other details, but I'm amazed by how fast my athlon 1gz renders this
stuff.  It only took about 15 minutes to render the 36 frames in this
animation...  LMKWYT : )

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/Fleets/confed.mpg