 CAD / 6319
Re: New Confed Fleet Animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:55:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jason S. Mantor writes:
Please check out my new animation of a Confed task group as filmed by a
stealth probe as it passes near by.  I still need to work in a starfield and
some other details, but I'm amazed by how fast my athlon 1gz renders this
stuff.  It only took about 15 minutes to render the 36 frames in this
animation...  LMKWYT : )

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/Fleets/confed.mpg

Nice, did you do this at 160 x 120? It is quite small, I run all my
animations in 320 x 240 with AA 0.3. Is your MPEG compiler capable of that
resolution?

Nice work BTW. I have been trying to make an animation of one of my ships
with the rotating grav section look like it is moving.

Rick Hallman
AOL: LegoDude725
AIM: FireInTheSpirit
Confederation of Planets