 Space / 10743
  Re: "Space World"

(...) that was bounced around this past winter? "Space World" was already used as a domain name, so we considered "Space Realm" - which kinda has a "Harsh Realm" sound to it, actually. :^\ What I would like to see is if we can actually get a space (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: "Space World"

(...) That would be Stephen F. Roberts who has the plot seed out there right now. Still in progress, btw - (URL) and I had briefly discussed various combined efforts that could be made, which is where Space World/Realm would fit in. It would seem (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)