 Space / 10743
Re: "Space World"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 16:58:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Nelson writes:
Hey, all.

Until a more official version comes out, I am launching my own Space World
project. (Basicaly a space-age castle world. Heh.) Comments & ideas are
appreciated.

--
Mark Nelson
LCC Command: http://www.geocities.com/cmdr_speedy/lcccommand/

When you say "more official version" are you refering to the "space Realm"
that was bounced around this past winter?  "Space World" was already used as
a domain name, so we considered "Space Realm" - which kinda has a "Harsh
Realm" sound to it, actually. :^\

What I would like to see is if we can actually get a space realm/world going
officially again.  Someone else has been trying here on space to get people
to tie our "universes" together for fun, which would be neat for special
"events" like the Castle World gathering.  Furthermore, the various
competitions that have been going on are indiciative to what the Space Realm
would be all about.

Plus I sent 25 clams to help fund the domain for one year, and I would love
to see something fun come out of it.  ;^)

I feel a song coming on...

:^D

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.