 Space / 10363
  Re:Re: Hi.

Well, thank you all for the warm welcomes. Dave. I'd really appreciate it if you could give me some tips on starting a LUG, but first I need to find out if there is one in my area.. I seem to remember looking for one not to long ago, but apparently (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Re: Hi.

Step 1, look at (URL) to see if ane has popped up lately. Lugs are becoming more common and there's definitely room for more (San Diego, are you listening?). Step 2, try (URL) and (URL) and see if anyone in your area has posted lately. If not, you (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.people)