 Space / 10312
Re: I gone done built me a web-site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 21:32:06 GMT

In lugnet.build, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
[
G'day Dave,

I really like your Headquarters.  Very "corporate"-looking.  It
would make a good "hi-tech" lab in most Town lay-outs, too!  What
is the angled structure visible in the background of the photo
showing the Briefing Room?

I also like the LV-497, it's a nice looking transport.

KDJ
_______________________________________
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Thanks KDJ, I'm glad you (and everyone else who responded) like the models.
That angled structure you refer to is the back side of "The Big Board".
I've posted some more pics so that you can see the front of "The Big Board".
If you're a fan of the movie "Dr. Strangelove", you'll remember George C
Scott running around in a panic because a Russian official was allowed into
the war room.  He was concerned the Russian would see "The Big Board", a
large electronic world map highlighting strategic hotspots.  I'm afraid the
first floor interior doesn't photograph very well, but its a
hanger/motor-pool type place and the big doors open and close with the
turning of a wheel.

Thanks again to everyone for your complements and support.

(-more to come!)

-Dave