 Announcements / 1192
1191  |  1193
Subject:
I gone done built me a web-site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:52:16 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Groucho Marx once said he wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have
him as a member.

He also said something about an elephant in his pajamas.....But anyway...
Hi everybody and thanks for having me. My name is Dave, I've been building for
about 25 years and I not about to stop anytime soon.  Best therapy money can
buy.  But enough of that...

I invite you all to take a look at my web-site.  I'm working on some stories to
go along with the characters, but right now I've just got some fancy pictures
of MOC's.

here's the address:

http://home.midmaine.com/~jcolbert/

Enjoy !

-Dave Colbert, LUGNET member #1162 (one of the new guys)