 Space / 10311
Re: LEGO Mechcommander 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 21:07:12 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Alexander Johnston writes:
I have made my decision.  You are, in my opinion, the undisputed god of lego
space!   The minute I saw your site, several months ago, I fell in love with
your models.  The only one I have build thusfar, however, is the Raptor.  I
wanna build the Penetrator too, but I need to save up the cash to get the
parts from ebay or brickbay. :-)

"undisputed god of lego space!"

While I do agree Burkhard's MOCs are great, I think you forgot about some
people when you made that comment.

Ever heard of these guys (in not particular order):

Pat Justison (http://plscp.com/)
Karim Nassar (http://karimnassar.com/pallas_spaceworks/index.html)
Jeremy Sproat (http://www.io.com/~jsproat/lego/)
Dan Jassim (http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=DanJassim)
Joel Kuester (http://members.tripod.com/minispy/lego/main.html)
Mark Sandlin (http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/)
Bram Lambrecht (http://lego.bldesign.org/)
Jon Palmer (http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/)
Ken Takeuchi (http://www.ken-tucky.com/LEGO/works-e.html)
Paul Hartzog (http://63.230.24.25/lego/default.asp?page=News)

I could go on and on... And remember, we're only talking Space builders too,
mecha is another long list of names... ;-)

BTW Burkhard, love the new site. Takes a while to load, but it's worth it! ;-)

- Mladen Pejic