 Space / 10310
Re: LEGO Mechcommander 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:39:45 GMT

I have made my decision.  You are, in my opinion, the undisputed god of lego
space!   The minute I saw your site, several months ago, I fell in love with
your models.  The only one I have build thusfar, however, is the Raptor.  I
wanna build the Penetrator too, but I need to save up the cash to get the
parts from ebay or brickbay. :-)