 Space / 10262
    Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird. —Geordan Hankinson
   (...) First of all you wouldn't download them to me, you'd zip and email them to me so I could upload them for you to brickshelf. I'm assuming that you're using windows correct? I'm also assuming that your home computer has internet access, right? (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird. —Geordan Hankinson
     snippy>> (...) Another thing, if this Gaea foundation thing that you have talked about or the 900 stud long spacecraft you mentioned, are false and imagined, admit it. Your fellow Lugneteers won't ridicule you if you come clean and admit the truth. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird. —Jesse Alan Long
     (...) I have not built the nine hundred to twelve hundred stud long space craft yet but I guess I should have clarified that it was simply a personal goal for me to build such a craft. Your statement about me being a liar and arrogant, however, is (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird. —Geordan Hankinson
     (...) I am SO sorry Jesse, I can see how you would have thought that I was calling you a arrogant liar, but I really don't think that about you, I was just... well... being a total jerk and I am really sorry. (...) Cool! there ain't nothin to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird. —Gary E. Blessing
      Geordan Hankinson <geordanh@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:GH83MI.DyB@lugnet.com... **(one hell of a snip)** (...) occuring (...) I (...) or (...) Hey Geordan, was that last statement sincere or sarcastic? Just curious. Gary "What we have here is (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird. —Geordan Hankinson
     (...) That last statment WAS sincere, -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird. —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) I do have Microsoft Windows 98 but I do not have a digital camera but I do know of some family members that do have a digital camera so that is not as large of a problem as you would have imagined, I just would have to travel about ten or (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird. —Geordan Hankinson
     (...) If they have a digital camera, then they would most likely know how the software for it works and be able to either upload to brickshelf directly from their pc, or zip them and e-mail them to me so I can upload them for you. (...) Oh I believe (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird. —William R. Ward
   (...) Jesse: Wal*Mart may not have this, but may photo developers do: you can often get your photos on a floppy disk or CD-ROM instead of or in addition to getting them in print form. This might be a good way to get away from the need to scan them. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)