 Space / 10205
  Re: Armageddon Class Destroyer

(...) Perhaps I am, Anthony and thank you for having a civil attitude in telling me this information. SOME people, namely Nathan, need to learn this in their lives. This information was truly unknown to me and I was simply asking questions and not (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armageddon Class Destroyer

Please note: As a public service for the humor impaired, the content of this message has been thoroughly reviewed and all potentially humorous material has been removed prior to posting.(1) (...) Jesse, I believe the issue Nathan took offense with (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armageddon Class Destroyer

(...) I believe you failed. I know you had ME in stitches anyway. ;-) I just have one other comment. "Spotlighted". That is all. ++Lar (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armageddon Class Destroyer

(...) I said that I did not know that the part WAS a different shape than what I was used to in my LEGO Space creations. I never knew such a part existed. I believe you need to read the post that Anthony sent to me again, John. Jesse Long (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)