 Space / 10191
  (weapon systems)Re: Armageddon Class Destroyer

Well, you see, man, those two strange looking things that are peeping out the holes in the side, on either side near the rear? Those are Telescope Laser Cannons, the idea came from the Exploriens theme, but I've developed it further. They are kinda (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: (weapon systems)Re: Armageddon Class Destroyer

(...) Ah-ha! See, I thought those were matter intakes :-P. <snippy> --Kyle (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)