 Space / 10183
    Micro scale carrier —Trevor Pruden
   Just finished making a page for this one. I don't do many, so I thought I'd share it if any of you hadn't seen it on brickshelf. Enjoy. (URL) wish, I wish I had the pieces to do something like this in minifig scale. Sigh... ~Trev Astro Lift Co. (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Micro scale carrier —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Hmmm, could you scale it down a bit and use baseplates, dude? Your design is squared off enough to build it using the large grey baseplates. Gibraltar is basically a minifig version of my micro-carrier, scaled down a lot. Gibraltar uses a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Micro scale carrier —Trevor Pruden
   (...) :^\ hmmmmmm.....(squeaky wooden wheels covered in cobwebs start to creak and turn in Trev's head)...but how would one manage the sloped roof and underbelly? That's A LOT of long technic bricks to tie it all together! Even scaled down, it's (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Micro scale carrier —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Well, how about a strong and solid center block, like a main fueselage, and then attach the fighter bays on either side? Kind of like this from front view: <=O=> The "O" is the center body, nice and solid, the "=" and "<" or ">" are the big (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)