 Space / 10185
Re: Micro scale carrier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 02:38:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
Just finished making a page for this one.  I don't do many, so I thought I'd
share it if any of you hadn't seen it on brickshelf.  Enjoy.

http://members.home.net/tpruden3/ca_med1.html

Hey, that's pretty cool, Trev! Of course, I'm a little partial to carriers! ;^)

I wish, I wish I had the pieces to do something like this in minifig scale.
Sigh...

Hmmm, could you scale it down a bit and use baseplates, dude? Your design is
squared off enough to build it using the large grey baseplates. Gibraltar is
basically a minifig version of my micro-carrier, scaled down a lot.
Gibraltar uses a Technic and regular LEGO brick frame with castle/arctic
walls and large baseplates (3 below, 3 on top), plus 10" X 10" baseplates to
cover the upper deck. There are actually more pieces in everything ABOVE the
fighter deck, even though it the biggest part of the ship (big and hollow).

Dan