 Space / 10130
  A couple of new capitals.

Just a couple of new capitals - exteriors for now since all my good shots are either 35mm (getting developed) or Scott Sanburn's great digital camera (hence my previous good frigate pics). a) A "Bailey" class standard corvette, in TDF (Titanian (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A couple of new capitals.

(...) boxy. ;^) (...) NOT AN OSCAR MEYER WEINER!!! X^P ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A couple of new capitals.

(...) Mucho gracias, senior! It's a simple design, but if you recall all my earlier, eclectically-color attempts at capitals prior to my MK4, I wanted to tie up some loose ends and finish what I said I was going to do. I've actually very happy with (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A couple of new capitals.

(...) Technically, a capital class, according to the almost universally accepted standard of Lugnet Space, is about one hundred studs in length. I thought that the information might be of use to you, Trevor. Jesse Long (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A couple of new capitals.

(...) What does that have to do with the current thread? If it's a Capital class Oscar Meyer Wiener Spacemobile then great, otherwise your information is a little out of context -Duane (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A couple of new capitals.

(...) whoops, missed the header and went right to the content. Sorry... <grin> (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A couple of new capitals.

(...) My information is clearly in context, Duane. A capital class vessel is one hundred studs long. Most of the builders on Lugnet will be able to tell you that it is the truth so do not argue with me because I never set the Lugnet Space Vessel (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A couple of new capitals.

(...) I wasn't arguing about what *length* constituted a capital vessel, I was wondering what *relevance* your post had to the discussion. As I posted the message, I read the header which explained the relevance quite clearly if a little late. I (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A couple of new capitals.

(...) I actually do see the corvettes that I built as more of a sub capital size, but regardless of this "100 stud long" standard that you have refered to, I officially go by Jon Palmer's standard on the Galactic Shipyard. 75 studs minimum, either (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A couple of new capitals.

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes: <snip> (...) I take that back. I just measured my frigate and it's actually 107 studs long. I don't know where that 93 stud value came from. My bad. So it is a capital according to Jesse. ~Trev Astro Lift Co. (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A couple of new capitals.

(...) too (...) AM (...) Don't sweat it Trev, I think Jesse's been drinkin' a bit o' moonshine, and is lookin' fo' som' exitment'! (I'm kidding) ;-) Anyways, I myself only have high standards, Jesse. People should only have high standards Jesse. Do (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: A couple of new capitals.

(...) Well it DOES have gull wing doors and Peter G. was saying he thought he could mount some rockets on the inside of them so when they were open, instant spaceship (the doors become wings, of course...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: A couple of new capitals.

(...) I was thinking that as I built it--actually, Trevor, my plan was for the next SF convention we do, to make a hamburger-shaped drive-in restaurant space station! Peter (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A couple of new capitals.

(...) I never set the standards for the capital class vessels, I probably read some other place where the standard for capital class vessels were one hundred studs in length so I never argued and furthermore, before joining Lugnet, I never had any (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A couple of new capitals.

(...) :^) That would be so "The Jetsons"! I can make a couple of space minifigs in full space gear and over sized roller scates. Timmy will be dropping the tray everywhere... ~Trev Astro Lift Co. (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A couple of new capitals.

(...) It appears as though that perhaps Mladen and some other Lugnet users may have had too much moonshine. (I do not know how you obtained some moonshine since the last time any person tried to make moonshine was in Madison County (Tennessee) and (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)