 Space / 10168
Re: A couple of new capitals.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:49:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Duane Hess writes:
In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Trevor Pruden at trevor_pruden@hotmail.com wrote:

a)  A "Bailey" class standard corvette, in TDF (Titanian Defence Force)
colors:
http://members.home.net/tpruden3/c1.html

Nice use of color. The use of slopes on the edges keep it from looking too
boxy. ;^)

Mucho gracias, senior!  It's a simple design, but if you recall all my
earlier, eclectically-color attempts at capitals prior to my MK4, I wanted
to tie up some loose ends and finish what I said I was going to do.  I've
actually very happy with the shape and the color too.

b)  An "Osiris" class missle corvette, also in TDF colors:
http://members.home.net/tpruden3/m1.html

Very nice shape. Looks like it means business. I like how the... HEY! I AM
NOT AN OSCAR MEYER WEINER!!!

X^P

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

Mooohahahaa... :^D  I was wondering if anyone would pick up on that.  Just
joiking around!  Afterall, I wouldn't want to be put on Fleebnork duty and
then catapulted into deep space, now do I?

Hey, did anyone happen to see the latest pics from the Grand Rapids GATS
that occured this weekend?  Someone actually made an Oscar Meyer Wiener
mobile.  Looks very nice.  I think it would hilarious to try a hand at an
Oscar Meyer Wiener Spacemobile!

~Trev
AStro Lift Co.

Technically, a capital class, according to the almost universally accepted
standard of Lugnet Space, is about one hundred studs in length.  I thought
that the information might be of use to you, Trevor.

Jesse Long

What does that have to do with the current thread? If it's a Capital class
Oscar Meyer Wiener Spacemobile then great, otherwise your information is a
little out of context

-Duane

My information is clearly in context, Duane.  A capital class vessel is one
hundred studs long.  Most of the builders on Lugnet will be able to tell you
that it is the truth so do not argue with me because I never set the Lugnet
Space Vessel Standards.
Jesse Long