 Space / 10003
Re: lugnet.space.mecha?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:50:50 GMT

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
can anyone get lugnet admin to switch it over
or has this been hashed out already
and beaten down?

-paul

In lugnet.build.mecha, Dan Simonson writes:
I was thinking about it, and realized... would mecha fit better under space
than just build? About 99% of mechs are under a futuristic
theme/idea/concept, and it would seem a little bit more... in subject than
under generic "build."

It's an idea. If anyone has any comments please post or e-mail. Thanks.

--
Chef/Dan/Bubba Bear
ICQ:84584424