 Off-Topic / Fun / 7819
Re: lugnet.space.mecha?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 18:59:50 GMT

Your mom so dumb she walked into Food Lion and asked, "Hey, where's the
lion?"

--
Chef/Dan/Bubba Bear
ICQ:84584424

"Sproaticus" <jsproat@io.com> wrote in message news:GGMp58.CLo@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.build.mecha, Mark Sandlin writes:
You're ugly, and yo' mamma dresses you funny.

At least my momma don't dress me up in yo' momma's combat boots.

And you're so ugly, yo mamma had to tie a pork chop to yo neck just to get
the dawg to play with ya.

Cheers,
- jsproat