 Space / *24217 (-20)
  Re: Hulk smash! Hulk race! Hulk go fast!

(...) Hey Adrian, that's awesome! I'm really glad you have started building Turbocycles again! This bike is very well proportioned, and looks really big! (though not as big as my (URL), I think) ;-) (URL) "Breathe deep, seek peace, fly high." -- (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Moonbase Sneak Peak

Finally have a few pics to show of this... After moderation: (URL) few deeplinks for before moderation: I sorted a bit: (URL) Futuron construction team begins surveying the site (Magneto Fusion Power Plant nearby): (URL) of the four high density low (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Medevac Ship

(...) Very good. You've packed a lot of playability into a small package there. I don't have two of those canopies, but if I did I'd make one of these. It's certain to pass the all inportant 5y.o-woosh-around-the-house test. The only thing is, given (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hulk smash! Hulk race! Hulk go fast!

(...) Adrian, RAAAGH indeed! Turbocycle for Hulk TERRIFIC!¬ (...) The amount of tech stuff is just right...I can picture the large green blur on an expansive strip blowing away any daring opponents. ;] -Andrew (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Hulk smash! Hulk race! Hulk go fast!

Hulk like go fast. Hulk build turbocycle. Hulk crush competition. RAAARGH! (URL) to Andrew Saada for the nifty Hulk design. It inspired me to add to the Turbocycle League again, bringing the total up to 16 turbocycles Adrian (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build) !

  Re: Kemuel?

(...) Voting... (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Medevac Ship

Nice, I really like the shape of this guy. The spindly design, with all the stuff poking out of it is great. And the engine design is cool, too, with the visable intakes in the front and the cones poking out in the back in a circle. I've always (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kemuel?

Ooh, I like. The unorthodox look is great. I really like the look of that huge, long laser on the bottom, it really gives it that gunship feel. And then the triangle idea is novel, too. The detatchable-ness of the cockpit is nice, too. -JHK (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Medevac Ship

"Jamie Neufeld" <faraday81@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HFx29n.13nq@lugnet.com... (...) of the (...) Very cool--I always aprecieate a small ship with an innovative design. Han Solo would have been a nice touch for the patient, but hey... ;) I (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Medevac Ship

(...) MMmmm, that's tasty. Canopies, very cool. That nose is great and will end up in a PCS ship I'm sure. Functionality, excellent. Details, you rok. My only gripe is the lack of some grey underlying greeblies or some dark color in the engines. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Medevac Ship

Cool ship Jamie. I liked the cockpit layout and the overall profile. The only thing I didnt like was the blue/white icon. It would look good if the whole ship was blue/white, or the red cross icon would look good with the current red/white design. I (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Medevac Ship

"Jamie Neufeld" <faraday81@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HFx29n.13nq@lugnet.com... (...) of the (...) That's a winner! Beautiful! (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Medevac Ship

(...) Heh, I have that tablecloth too. Anyhow, fantastic ship. Simple and to the point. I like the splayed engines in back—they make the ship look very manueverable for space travel with sensitive cargo. (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  New Castle, Space, and Town MOCs

Hi all, Well I've finally got some time, my camera, and lego all in one place. So I've put some pictures of my creations (that have been sitting around for over a year) up on my website. Hopefully more will be coming soon. The main page is: (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.space)

  Medevac Ship

A small medevac ship I made. Still playin around with the camera, so some of the pics might be a bit blurry. LMKWYT Postmod: (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Mech Buster party of three you table is ready

(...) <link>(URL) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Mech Buster party of three you table is ready

(...) Here is a menu describing all the dishes, prices included, the airstation has to offer. Please be ready to order when your waiter retuns. All comments or reactions to your dining experience are welcome. Ryan http:/% (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Manta Airspeeder

Joe, (...) I was kinda surprised also when I fitted the canopy on the quarter domes that it gave the sleek look that I wanted. I see what you mean about the horshoe crab appearance from the top view. Maybe with some refinements such as weaponry (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Manta Airspeeder

Gil, Thanks for the compliments! (...) I'll try to get some pics of the underside later and yes those are engine exhausts underneath. (...) I did try some of the longer slopes but they didn't exactly match the angle of the tail piece so that got (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Apocryphal Blacktron

(...) (URL) landing gear yet--still not sure how I want to do it. Dave! (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact