 Space / *23782 (-5)
  Re: taking good photos

(...) Since the focus range for your camera is 2 ft to infinity, you will need to place your camera at least two feet from whatever model you are taking a picture of in order to get a sharp photo. Since you have a pretty good optical zoom, that (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: taking good photos

(...) Please don't be offended, but looking at this picture: (URL) I would say that the problem is not your camera, but your technique. I have been struggling to improve my photography skills ever since I got a digital camera, and I find that 2/3 of (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: taking good photos

3.1 megapixels, 3x optical (3.3x evil digital zoom :-) 2160 x 1440 pixels focusing range is 2ft/0.60 mm to "infinity" How do I get legocam? Thanks for your help! I want people to be able to see more than my thumbnails in good detail :-) (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: More Moonbase Madness ...

hiho, your pictures are looking well. So I downloaded the files from brickshelf, but some subparts are missing. Where can I get them? Andreas "Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HCAK19.1KGK@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Asteroid Explorer

unlike most of my other ships this one is designed purely for space so streamlining isnt a propblem for me. i had to make the sides square to give it enough internal space though. here is an example of a more streamlined ship of mine (URL) my (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact