 Space / *23232 (-10)
  Re: All your fleebnork are belong to us.

So this is why it's impossible to get trans neon green scorpions on Bricklink. Damn you Muffin-Head. Damn you to HECK. Allister (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: All your fleebnork are belong to us.

(...) Grand Admiral- This is great! I look forward to the grand opening. ;-) Any difficulties obtaining that domain?? Oh, and I think you're about to trip over a hair! ;-P -Andrew GardenSLUG (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  All your fleebnork are belong to us.

(URL) Admiral (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.space) !

  Elevator Shaft & Blast Doors (was: Death Star Modules)

Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, DSM Elevator Shaft and Blast Doors (URL) elevator shaft would be the primary connection between various levels of the Death Star and the blast doors for the modules on the same level. Regards, ACPin & (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: PCS Lawsuit

(...) (URL) I messed that up... APD Giddens <>< (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A Useless part Ship and some PCS-Previews!

Hey, Didn't see this till now. That useless part ship is a testament to the uselessness of some of those parts. ;) I do really like the canoes as landing gear and also the red bushes as rockets firing (I've seen those used as explosions in a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Official PCS Intelligence Report.

<...debriefing...> (...) Admiral, I am not sure what to make of this as of yet. I am quite enthralled to see such a craft. :-] The red is sooo captivating...ahem, I mean Alert Status 3 as ordered sir. I have an inkling that this is not the only such (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A Useless part Ship and some PCS-Previews!

"Markham Carroll" <mc_booga@hotpop.com> wrote in message news:HDz6x6.1oHI@lugnet.com... (...) completed (...) Is no one going to comment? :( BTW, who keeps buying all the clear 6 x 6 x 9 curved panels? -- Markham Carroll BoogaTech Ships & (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Request for Ideas/Suggestions

(...) wow... that's an amazing compliment. I actually printed that out at work and have it highlighted and hanging in my cubicle. Thanks! (...) I think I understand what you're saying here. My ability in SNOT building is rather limited, as are the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Scale

(...) Cool. Although for Dr. Who, I was thinking of things like the Ark oribital station from one of the early Tom Baker stories. I don't remember all the specific names, but I recall a number of stories that involved the Doctor landing on larger (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact