 Space / *23097 (-20)
  Re: unlurk- some stuff i made

(...) Hi :) (...) Yeah, the VTOL sux. I heard that before :) (...) Yup, i was pretty much too lazy to make landing gear. That, and i have no smalll wheels or skis. (...) Thanks. The town, I*HO sucks. The tank, well thats still developing * = (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The .Space theme song

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes: <snip> Somebody sing this and record it. We'll make millions! MILLIONS I SAY! -Andrusi && Sanity not included. (The question is, millions of what?) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Moonbase

(...) Hey, wow, that's very cool! You made the mountain look very organic, even with using BURPs! Those spacemen look like they are having fun! Just a small suggestion: how about some interior detail? Keep building, Nathan, Lord of the LEGO (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

Otherwise known as Momaw Nadon, the second in a series of Star Wars Cantina creatures is now online exclusively at (URL) visit Hammerhead in my FBTB gallery: (URL) for looking! Constructive crtiticism welcome! stuart (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space) !

  Re: The .Space theme song

(...) LOL! That is the funniest song I've heard for a long time! I wonder if someone could write some music for it... again, LOL! Nathan, Lord of the LEGO (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The .Space theme song

(...) That is the darn tootin'est most entertaining thing I've seen this day. Love it! -Hendo (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Moonbase

(...) way you incorporated the connector corridors. I also love your pictures with the minifigs having fun climbing all over the model. As for suggestions, two things come to mind. First, adding some "cool spaceman training stuff" to the interior (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Moonbase

Alas no, I am in Utah and Brickfest is a little out of range. Spencer (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?

(...) Well, whatever it is Troy is using, here is a picture of it as well as a picture of how it pictures-- (URL) C. (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  Re: New Moonbase

(...) Spencer- Just saw this over at Brickshelf. What an excellent addition to the Moonbase!! I really like the look of the mountain as well as the hollow training space. Nice mesh of structural with organic in keeping the form of a mound! Is it (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Moonbase

(...) Giant hollow mountain with a view. Cool. You might want add something on the interior what with that big window and all. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  New Moonbase

I have just finished a new moonbase. It is like the base in the mountain concept. I think of it as a training facility. (URL) nearly posted it without the link :) Let me now what you think. Spencer Fuller (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The .Space theme song

(...) You know I was not really thinking of any melody in particular but yes I think it does loosely follow the Spaceballs theme. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The .Space theme song

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes: <snip> Is this to the melody of the Spaceballs theme? (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  The .Space theme song

Ok I had this really weird dream and was inspired to write this. Granted it could stand some refinement but I think people will find it amusing none the less. Just picture 5 classic spacemen, one of each color and enjoy. We are the Spacemen! Sit (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  RE: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?

(...) Actually, I have the 990, which is one model earlier than the 995. Troy is using a Canon EOS D10 these days. I'm quite happy with all the features on my camera...manual/automatic focus, f-stop, shutter speed, white balance, flash, etc. The (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?

(...) Bram, as well as Troy Cefaratti, both have the Coolpix 995, and I have the Coolpix 4500 (which is basically the 995's followup). They're the split-body design, and I love my camera dearly. They are more mid-to top of the line than the camera (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

"Aaron Muhl" <Aaron_Muhl@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HDu527.oEJ@lugnet.com... (...) camera (...) Don't use it but I know Bram uses a Coolpix camera. He's been a bit un-Lugnet lately due to school (so he most likely won't see this) but you might (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?

Since I'm not really getting anywhere in publish.photography, I was wondering if the two largest groups could comment. Anybody used this camera listed below? Thanks, Aaron "Aaron Muhl" <Aaron_Muhl@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space)

  Re: By Your Command

(...) Heh. Cool. I like it. ~Grand Admiral (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact