 Space / 23093
Re: The .Space theme song
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 17:12:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Ok I had this really weird dream and was inspired to write this. Granted it
could stand some refinement but I think people will find it amusing none the
less. Just picture 5 classic spacemen, one of each color and enjoy.

We are the Spacemen!

Sit back and enjoy we're gonna sing a song.
We can't move our mouth's so it won't be very long.

We're driving over crater plates, and having a blast.
Some kid took our wheels, so we can't go very fast.

We've got a metal detector, it's kind of lame.
All we find is plastic but we use it just the same.

REFRAIN
We are the Spacemen!
We like to build new things all the time.
If we're lucky, each piece will only cost a dime.
We are the Spacemen!
We are gonna give Town quite a hassle.
And just wait till we're through with castle.
We are the Spacemen!

We've built this massive rocket base.
We can shoot them all over the place.

Our tanks have holes, we don't breath air.
Don't know why we still keep them there.

We've got these cool mega-phones, we'll have some fun.
People don't realize that it's actually a laser gun.

REFRAIN

We've got holes in our legs so we can sit on the ground.
We've got bumps on our heads to keep our helmets down.

In the Galaxy Explorer we can fly all over space.
And we can dodge missles from our Alpha One base.

We have no visors to protect our face.
We are always happy 'cause we're high on space

REFRAIN

Space!

-Mike Petrucelli

LOL!  That is the funniest song I've heard for a long time!  I wonder if
someone could write some music for it...

again, LOL!

Nathan,

Lord of the LEGO