 Space / *23017 (-10)
  BRICKFEST MOONBASE

It's about time to start thinking about the Brickfest Moonbase. NWBCon had around 40 Modules for the first ever Fest Moonbase display....and I'm thinking Brickfest can *at least* match that. I don't want to talk about BricksWest...I think they had (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!

(...) Snip wicked cool! I really like the smooth white interiors & various floor treatments. very nice realistic detailing both inside & out. great overall form too-very well thought out. i'd like to see more of the hallway with "bunks"(?) & is (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!

Dude. I truely envy you. Even if I had the resources, I don't think I would have been able to come up with something that fricken cool! The dragonstar has definetly become my favorite capital ship you've built. (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!

(...) Beautiful! If i recall correctly, your last post about the dragonstar turned into a free for all of conflicting opinions. I think this revision put all those to rest. This ship is probably the best one i've ever seen, and im sure most other (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A Grand Announcement (and a new PCS MOC)

(...) Thanks for clarifying that. I thought it had something to do with color scheme :-/ (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!

Wow! That rocks. Yellow is one of my least favorite colors next to gray but it looks really good on the 'Dragonstar.' Not much else to say that hasn't alreadly. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Can you dig it?

(...) I think you look better without the goatee. More stylin' and less thug. ;) ~Grand Admiral (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Can you dig it?

LOL! Dude! That 'fro is the shizzle. But you forgot the mutton chops and goatee. Dig it: (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Can you dig it?

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:HDrEtJ.17F3@lugnet.com... (...) That is awesome. Check the sidebar. [ j o n ] -- (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!

Dan, this....(sniff)...is so BEAUTIFUL...(tear rolls down cheek)...I need to compose myself... This is very very very very very very very very good! I will now use the new dragonstar as the benchmark for military SHIPs. Now, everyone, don't get me (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact