 Space / *22572 (-20)
  Lego Dacta Delivers! (was: Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?)

(...) HAHA! Lego Dacta delivers. After a 2 month wait on parts, the above set has now arrived! This set has the large domes in it. (along with some other cool parts). mmmm now the PCS moonbase can begin... Rock on. PCS. Chris <>< space. FUT .space (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

Man would custom space sets be sweee...eeet! Chris, could you offer an approximate part count? What about the possibility of offering a kit without the parts you are short on? Greg "Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

(...) Ahem... um how much you got?? :-) Honestly though, I have looked into making it a custom kit. I have all the parts to do it I do believe. The ones I'm low on are: The smaller curved dome windows (URL) and medium arches in white: (URL) how much (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Bugs found in Insectoids!

Hi all! I've bought three of the larger Insectoids sets used [1] and they arrived in the mail today. Eager to see what I had bought I opened the box and started investigating the parts. The models were still partly assembled so I began taking them (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.space)

  Rules for April Fool's Day (was: Strange Find on Lego.com)

Okay, so for next year, let's review: 1. On or around April 1st, someone may post astonishing news/pictures on LUGNET. 2. Some people may believe the news/pictures are real, and post incredulous comments about them. 3. Some people may realize it is (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Moonbase Observatory

(...) a (...) No... (...) Jaco (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

  Re: Laser Tower

Felix, (the Sea-monkey-pontiff?) Thanks for the kudos, I really appreciate it. The laser tower is one of my favorite projects. The greatest compliment in the thread was that it was easy to picture the Laser tower down the street from station 45. Its (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Racer

Beautiful! Sleek, fast, and cool-looking! Probably the best use for a giant drill that I've seen so far. (...) Who says that *every* computer has to be accessable *all* the time? Great job! (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: HD-73 "Grubworm"

(...) I wasn't sure what to expect when I first saw you mention you were building a Reaver (I used to like using them, but now I get sick of having them die without getting any shots off due to lag..*ahem*). But I really, really like that model. The (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Space Racer

(...) Please do! I'd be flattered to see bits of my designs in the MOCs of others. Thank you for your comments! Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Space Racer

(...) Actually, I wanted to give the impression that it had parts from various different ships. (...) Heh, yeah. Thank you for taking the time to comment! Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Racer

(...) Thank you very much! (...) Yeah, I think that looks funky too. Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

(...) Paul - The larger curved windows are currently available in LEGO Educational Division set(formerly LEGO Dacta) number P970098-118. I'm not sure where a good source of the smaller corner windows are. The Breezeway Cafe <set:10037> has the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC: Space Racer

(...) Very cool. I particularly like the way you've helped sleekify the canopy with the SNOT plates on each side - I wouldn't mind trying that myself if you don't mind. And the tan highlights work surprisingly well, not a colour scheme I would have (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Laser Tower

(...) It's probably more a reflection of how few people check .build.military than anything else. Keith, if you're reading this, crosspost to .space next time! ;-) (...) I haven't noticed that. Could you give some examples? (...) No argument there. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space)

  Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?

(...) Makes me feel disappointed though... I would really, really have liked to buy one of that particular ship. It's one of my favourite MOCs ever. I wonder how much a custom kit would be, with those curved windows? Cheers, Paul (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC: Space Racer

(...) I'm guessing that the Sand Blue slopes around the engine are because you ran out of tan? They seem a little incongruous there. It has an interesting shape. The fins on the back make it look like the engine exploded :) Adrian -- (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Racer

"Soren Roberts" <bricklovinfreakboy@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HCqqCu.1uAF@lugnet.com... (...) I like the sleek design, and how the engine looks! It has an interesting color scheme, too. Definately looks good. :) One thing I would change, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Delta-4 Space Center

"Dave Lovelace" <dave@umop.com> wrote in message news:HCqLqx.1FFI@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) That space center looks great! It certainly looks like it could be an origional CS set! -- Markham Carroll BoogaTech Ships & Construction: (URL) Gallery: (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mysterious minifig?

(...) Oh yeah, Soviets, especially for a communist like me. :^D -Tim (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact