 Space / 22554
Re: Delta-4 Space Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:34:17 GMT

"Dave Lovelace" <dave@umop.com> wrote in message
news:HCqLqx.1FFI@lugnet.com...

Sorry for the double-post.  Figured I'd put this in lugnet.space also!

Y'know, I've been around Lugnet for four years, and still can't figure out
how to post to multiple newsgroups at once.  Is it because I'm running on • a
Mac?  What obvious thing am I missing here?  :-)

--Dave (jot and jab)

That space center looks great!  It certainly looks like it could be an
origional CS set!

--
Markham Carroll

BoogaTech Ships & Construction: